Today, we are happy to announce the extension of our Stendard First™ platform to include SS 620:2016 (GDPMDS)!
New companies going into the business of import, trade, storage, secondary assembly and/or distribution of medical devices, as well as existing companies certified to the current HSA GDMPDS TS-01 will benefit from this important launch.
For companies that have previously requested for an invitation to our new SS 620:2016 module:
1) Go to https://first.stendard.io/signup
2) Sign up an account with Stendard First™ with your particulars. Most importantly, do select SS 620:2016 as the standard of interest.
3) Our team will activate your account to the “Full Edition” after you have successfully sign up.
4) Follow the Q&A interface and our hints/guidances to start generating your documents!
For companies that have not previously requested for an invitation:
Good news, we are extending our offer to keep the SS 620:2016 “Full Edition” for free for a limited time period!
Follow Step (1) and (2) as described above.
3) Go to https://www.stendard.io/gdp-signup/, click on “Request for an Invitation” and fill in your information.
4) Our team will activate your account to the “Full Edition” after we have accepted your request.
5) Follow the Q&A interface and our hints/guidances to start generating your documents!
Enjoy and experience how seamless Stendard First™ can help you meet the requirements of SS 620:2016 (GDPMDS)!
PS: If you have previously signed up an account with us on ISO 13485, do sign up for the SS 620 module using another corporate email. For further questions, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.