Great features that change how you handle compliance
Compliance to any certification standard is no longer time-consuming and mind-boggling.
Stendard helps you meet your compliance needs.
The Stendard Solution™
+ Smart Virtual Assistant for document generation
- Stendard Solution™ includes a smart generator that helps your organisation create a Quality Management System structure (Manual, SOPs, Work Instruction and Forms) to meet certifiable standards.
- With an intuitive Q&A interface, questions are accompanied by layman hints, explanations and guidance.
- From the answers that you provide, a fully customised set of documents is produced. This can be exported in DOCX or PDF format, and you may modify them as you see fit.
+ Comprehensive platform for ease of QMS implementation
- The draft set of documents produced through the system must be finalised and approved by your team, for official implementation. This can be done on the Stendard Solution™ platform.
- Digitisation of QMS practices which only serves to enhance implementation and compliance by your organisation.
+ MULTI-USER CLOUD ACCESS
- Increase your productivity as multiple team members can access the platform remotely, to perform their various responsibilities and maintain QMS practices.
- User Permissions Control is available you to manage your team's QMS responsibilities.
+ E-SIGNATURE APPROVAL FUNCTION
- To expedite your approval process and remove the need for hardcopy documentation, the system sends email prompts to, and recognises assigned signatories.
+ Automated Document-Version Control
Your documents can be maintained in an orderly fashion as amendments and comments made by all team members can be kept updated in the system.
Stendard Solution™ serves as a depository of all your historical documents, allowing you to trace changes made, as necessary.
+ AUDIT MANAGEMENT MODULE
- Internal and external audits can be planned for and scheduled in advance on Stendard Solution™. Notifications may be sent to relevant personnel, to best coordinate efforts to stay compliant.
- Your preparation for audits is supplemented by audit checklists within the system. Structured as a clause-by-clause checklist, it serves as a comprehensive check to ensure compliance.
- Should any rectification be required, the appropriate personnel can be tasked through the system to address the issue and keep the team updated on the investigation done and resolution made.